BOWERY – 3’0 x 5’0 FT
A hand woven rug is made using two sets of intersecting threads- a warp (cotton base) which is pulled tight on the loom and the weft ( wool / bamboo silk) which is thrown through the warp threads with a shuttle. These are textured using a combination of loop and pile . It takes 2-3 months to make these. Apart from the weaving technique, rest of the carpet making process remains the same as a hand-knotted rug and it lasts upto 10 years.
Free Shipping Worldwide
7 days money back guarantee
Color : Multi
Style : Modern
Construction : Hand Woven
Price Range : 5699
Discounted : 40%
* Vacuum every 15-20 days to keep dirt from getting trapped in the fibers.
* Vacuum the backside of the rug too once in a while.
* Blot liquid spills (like urine or wine) immediately with a towel or napkin. If the stain has dried, use the edge of a utensil to remove solid debris.
* Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
* If threads come out, trim with scissors. Do not pull the yarn.
* Periodic professional cleaning is recommended every year or two.
* The rug is tolerant to moisture.
* Avoid using beater/carpet brushes. Instead use coconut/hard broom.
Make the right size choice
Within 7 Days
All orders are delivered within 7 business days. Should you need expedited delivery, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Free and easy returns within 10 days of receiving your order. Click here to learn more about our exchange and returns policy.
There are no reviews yet.