MH-006 IVORY/ LIGHT BLUE
Hand Knotted of New Zealand Wool
2×3 | 3×5 | 4×6 | 5×7 | 5×8 | 6×9 | 8×10 | 9×12 | 10×14 | 12×15
2’6×5 | 2’6×8 | 2’6×24
Prices in Per Sq Feet
7 days money back guarantee
Color : Ivory/ Light Blue
Style : Traditional
Construction : Hand-Knotted
Price Range : 3150 Rs/ Sq. Ft.
Discounted : N/A
* Vacuum every 15-20 days to keep dirt from getting trapped in the fibers.
* Vacuum the backside of the rug too once in a while.
* Blot liquid spills (like urine or wine) immediately with a towel or napkin. If the stain has dried, use the edge of a utensil to remove solid debris.
* Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
* If threads come out, trim with scissors. Do not pull the yarn.
* Periodic professional cleaning is recommended every year or two.
* The rug is tolerant to moisture.
* Avoid using beater/carpet brushes. Instead use coconut/hard broom.